colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.12.2010

colourQ challenge #15...

Okay Miss Spring... we're waiting! While I love the rich earthy tones of fall, and the awesomely cheery colors of Christmas, I'm definitely ready for something new! Temperatures in the deep South have been in the teens this past week, so who can blame me ~ who wouldn't love to have spring sprung already?!? I saw this cute purse, although I'm NOT a purse person (I think I've been using the same one for 2 years now - lol!) and fell in love with the colors! Here's my attempt... I wish the yellow flowers (yes, there are 2 on either side of the orange one!) had come out more! (see blog for more info)


And here are two GORGEOUS cards by our illustrious guest designers this week, JuLiE & RiLeY!!! Man, they really put my card to shame... don't they?!? Please go leave them some love on their blogs... and see all of their gorgeous creations while you're at it! Just click on their names or cards below & you're on your way!


Now it's your turn! Using Mister Linky below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, January 17th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. You can play along anytime, however! I'll make my pick on 01/18/2010, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!

Only 2 more days till I have the baby, oh no - what if the hospital doesn't have wi-fi? Don't worry, I'll be home by Sunday morning...
Hope you get to play & I'll see you next week!



17 Comentários:

Melissa Craig said...

I think your card is fabulous Arielle! So are the other two, but don't sell yourself short. Gorgeous job ladies!

Ohh, congratulations on the baby! How exciting.

Melissa Craig said...

Thanks for posting the info on CJ's stamp Arielle. I appreciate you helping spread the word.

Devlin said...

Wow, fab cards!!
I'll try to play this challenge.

Julie Leblanc said...

Doesn't matter what you say... I love your cards and your style... Enjoy your week and thanks for hosting this Challenge every week!!!

TrishG said...

All 3 cards are really beautiful!
All the best with BABY! Don't worry if you can't keep up here with everything. Some things are definitely more important that scrapbooking!

li-bee-ti said...

Arielle, I think your card is very beautiful! and the DT have done a great job on this challenge!
I'm not sure I'll be able to play this week, having some big issues to deal with, but I LOVE seeing the Colour Q and the way everyone takes the challenge.
lovely colors you chose!
and most important: best wishes with the baby!!!
hugs

Laurie Hines said...

Thank you for putting together a combo that I would have never thought of myself!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh Arielle, what amazing choice, so stylish! The cards are all awesome, and I love that bag!!!

Unknown said...

Love this blog so MUCH! The colors are always so inspiring and awesome! Thank you!

Renée said...

I linked up my card! The samples shown are all fabulous!!

Sandy said...

Keep up the awesome work!! And fingers crossed for a fast smooth delivery!!

Jill said...

Hope everything goes well for the birth, be thinking of you. Thanks for the challenge

Lisa Salkeld said...

Good luck this weekend!!! Congratulations! -Lisa :o)

Sam said...

I love this week's colors. They make me smile. So fresh! The sample cards are awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Arielle! I just remembered that you were planning to have your baby on the 14th. Please let us know how you're doing and post some pix of the little sweetie pie! Congratulations! :)

Beverly G said...

Hope every thing went well and welcome to your little princess. I'm going to have to step it up to keep up with all the wonderful talent here.

Cat said...

i love your card - and found several new blogs for my reading/viewing pleasure too!

AND, i adore the purse for your inspiration - where'd you find it?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO