colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.12.2010

colourQ challenge #40 ~ Winner Crowned...


Thank you all for another wonderful week of entries! Personally, it was so difficult for me to choose - they were ALL SO AWESOME! Only 12 more weeks to #52 - woohoo! I'm counting down! With all the votes... I'm so pleased to announce this week's ColourQueen... I love the bold colors & clean design... a BIG CONGRATS to...

And also a huge pat on the back to this week's colourQ Courtiers:


Please go visit them & say hello... all the thumbnails are linked to their blogs!

Thank you again for all your wonderful creativity ~ and also for sharing it with us! We LOVE it!!!

See you in the a.m. for another exciting challenge*,




*(hint: black, grey, ___ & ___ !)

5 Comentários:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats to the winner! So glad you liked my card.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wahoooo! Thanks for the highlight. Everyone did such a great job this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

1CardCreator said...

Congrats, they are all lovely! ~Diane

kANNAdyjka said...

You made my whole week!!!! I'm so HAPPY, the colorful purse for a little princess was mentioned!!!! I have to tell her, she will be proud!

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks so much ladies - I can't wait to play again

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO