colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.17.2010

colourQ challenge #46...


YAY!!! It's finally Tuesday ~ and another yummy color combo!!! Our inspiration today comes from this lovely apron over at anthropologie.com. This is a child's apron, but they do have a similar adult size! I can just see Maisie & I whipping up some oatmeal cookies wearing these!

Here's my take on today's colors...


And our amazing colourQ Royal Court whipped these beauties up just for you...

Sylvia

Tanja

Kari

Krystal

Grandmama LeAnne

Renée
So let's get cookin'!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, August 22nd at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list*

Have a great week!




7 Comentários:

Tammy said...

These are great colors!!! I can't wait to play!!!

Katt Adams said...

Wow- super cool color combo- but then you always come up with winners! Thanks for putting me up as a courtier last week- so glad you liked my card!
Katt

LeAnne said...

All the cards are awesome, ladies!!! GRANDMAMA LEANNE says so! I will miss you these next two weeks, but as Arnold says, "I'll be back!"

Leah l'Orange said...

FABBY colour combo! i had just the papers and couldn't wait to play!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Always such a pleasure to play along, thanks girls!! xxx

Betty Wright said...

I missed the deadline, but I did not know about the color queen running. Oops! I just really heart the colors together! Here is my link.
http://gbedwright.blogspot.com/2010/08/thank-you.html
I will try to be back to link when it reopens! Beautiful samples!

Debbie said...

Oops ... my international timing must be off as I just missed the deadline -- here is my card anyways:

http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com/2010/08/amour-for-my-club-gals.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO