colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.11.2010

colourQ challenge #53 ~ Winner Crowned...


Oh my, you gals did a bang up job with the colors last week, so much gorgeousness... I LOVED THEM ALL! But then again, there are rules, so we HAD to narrow it down! Thank you all for joining in, though - we really do love seeing your work!

Congratulations to this week's newly crowned colourQueen...

Make sure you go give her some love! Isn't her little tea bag holder CUTE!

And the picks for this week's colourQ Courtiers, with their yummy crafty~ness...


Congrats to everyone! I love seeing people start to create 'outside the box'... Sandra did a cool scrap page! WooHoo!

The team has some fantastic creations for you tomorrow, so make sure you check back in for next week's SUPER FAB challenge!!!

See you then!

3 Comentários:

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! Thanks for making me a Courtier! I'm honored! Beautiful work, ladies! And congrats, Carrie!

Carrie Gaskin said...

WOW - I am so super honoured! Thank you ladies for the "crowning" - I so very appreciate it!

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks for the shout out Arielle. I really enjoyed making that page. Thanks for choosing me as a courtier.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO