colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.08.2010

colourQ challenge #57 ~ Winner Crowned...


Those of you who took on this week's challenge did a FANTASTIC job with the colors! I'm afraid the holiday season is almost here, so I'm sure we'll start seeing fewer numbers.... and that's good - hopefully it means you're spending time with family and friends! But we'll be here in case you are able to sneak away and play - lol!

Well, as I said, we had gorgeous entries this week but we were able to narrow it down! Please give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen whose card was just perfectly simply wonderful...

And the stupendous entries chosen as the colourQ Courtiers...


You can click on any of the images above to see their blogs... it's worth the trip!

See you in the morning for a new challenge!

3 Comentários:

Emily Keaton said...

Congratulations, Colleen, for being crowned the Colour Queen!! Your CAS beauty was perfect for these colors. And many congrats to all of the Courtiers as well :) Thanks a million for including me among the Courtiers this week. You've made my day!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Gosh, thank you all for choosing me as Colour Queen! I am wearing my badge proudly. I'm still kind of stunned. :) Thank you so much.

Bonnie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be among the Courtiers! It's such an honor since there are so many beautiful cards to choose from. And the Queen's card is awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO