colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.31.2011

colourQ challenge #108 ~ Winners Crowned...


Ahhh, Halloween is officially over now for another year. The kiddies had fun collecting candy all over the neighborhood... after each house Alex would look in his little bucket and say "it's not full yet, Momma" but before we got home it was! 

Thanks so much to all who played last week, I had so much fun seeing them all! I got some great ideas, too! As you can see, I couldn't break the tie this week for the title of colourQueen... so we have 2! A HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueens for their gorgeous cards....

Jenny M & Jen W !!!


And here are our amazing entries from this week's colourQ Courtiers!!!

  
  
  
  

See you back in the AM for a fresh new challenge!


8 Comentários:

Jenny said...

Whoo hoo, such a feeling to see my card has been chosen and to share the spot with a brilliant card from my crafty friend :)
Congrats to all the courtiers too. Thanks so much Arielle and her crew :)
Jenny x

Lyndal said...

Huge Congrats Jen & Jenny :) Great inspiration :)

Jen W. said...

Thank you so much, Ladies! I'm so excited to be sharing the crown with my buddy Jenny!

Suzanne said...

Congrats, everyone!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Jenny and Jen, your creations are fantastic! I am so thrilled and honored to be in the court with the colourQ Courtiers this week! Very exciting indeed. Thank you Arielle and DT!

Joan Robertson said...

I love participating in these challenges. I really appreciate the feedback and sweet comments you all leave. Thank you for doing the challenges and for the kind encouragement!

Vicky Hayes said...

Congratulations ladies - such beauties! Vx

Crealotte said...

Woow! Thank you a lot to have chosen my card as one of the ColorQ Courtiers! I am very honored! Congrats to everyone, all cards are gorgeous...

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO