colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.06.2013

colourQ challenge #197 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Summer is such a hard time to keep things on track... I'll be posting a few winner's posts this morning, however the winners for challenge #200 will come later in the week - I won't get behind on that one, though!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for this happy summer~y card, I promise she used black, but in adjusting the contrast it looks a little brown...


And look at this amazing gallery created by the newest colourQ Courtiers... A BIG CONGRATS to them!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

Back soon!

2 Comentários:

Sue said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Colour Courtier! Congrats to the other Courtiers and especially to Colour Queen, Karen, all beautiful cards. Hugs, Sue x

Karen Davis said...

Gosh!! What a thrill to be chosen as ColourQueen. Thank you so much. My congratulations to the other winners for their gorgeous cards.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO