colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.17.2013

colourQ challenge #204 ~ Winner Crowned...

Well, Happy Tuesday! I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that with the start of a new school year we'd have a parade of germs come home with the kiddies and we'd all get upper respiratory infections! They were well enough for Alex's field trip and by the time we got home I had to go to bed....

Thank you ALL for paying along in challenge #204 - there were so many gorgeous entries, I really wish we could have picked more to showcase!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her hip design, I love the stamping on this beautiful card...



And look at this fabulous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

See you in a bit!


2 Comentários:

Michelle said...

Yeah, thanks for choosing my card! So many amazing entries!

Katie Melhus said...

Thanks so much for the pick! Love all the choices! You made my day :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO