colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.17.2013

colourQ challenge #205 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hi again! I'm back with winners from challenge #205 -  and WOW! All these entries were gorgeous, thank you so much for joining us!

Please help me give a HUGE congrats to the newest colourQ colourQueen for her beautiful card, I love these gorgeous flowers and that birdcage...



And look at this fabulous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on any of the above thumbnails to see the full cards!

See you in a bit!


7 Comentários:

Deborah Frings said...

What a lovely surprise! Thanks so much for picking me as a Colour Queen Courtier, absolutely delighted. Congratulations to Sue - such a pretty card, and also to my fellow Courtiers!

Deepti said...

yipeeee!!! thank you so much for picking my card for Courtier among all the great cards :) and Congratulations to all the winners

Joyce said...

Oh, I am so excited to be in the royal court, and in such great company, too. Congrats to all the winners.

Sue said...

Wow, thank you so much for picking my card, I am very honoured! Congrats to all the Colour Courtiers. Have a great week. Hugs, Sue x

Michelle said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Great choices this week!

Claire said...

Thanks for the shout out Arielle! Congrats to all!

Alexandra said...

So very honoured to be chosen as a colour coutier! My first shout out in the card making world - Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO