colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.17.2015

colourQ challenge #277 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and HAPPY TUESDAY! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! We lounged at the lake for a couple of days... so relaxing! I have winners for challenge #277! Thank you all so much for playing along!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What a beautiful card - I love the stamping and the popped-up sentiment! 



And a BIG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ Courtiers... these are SO gorgeous!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

I'll be back soon...

4 Comentários:

Julie B said...

Absolutely gobsmacked. Thank you so much for the accolade of Colour Queen.
Congrats to all the courtiers, fab cards. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

I'm so honored ladies for having my card featured! Thank you so much! Looking forward to joining along again :)

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congrats Julie - stunning card! And congrats to all Courtiers too. Thanks for picking my card too. I'm smiling!

Kara Lynne said...

Congratulations to Julie, and thank you so much for featuring my card in the court!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO